WELCOME TO MY BLOG: A FOOLISH FOODIE!




Hi,

My name is Fairuz Zahra Salsabila, but you can call me Fai. I'm 20 yo and a marketing student in Prasetiya Mulya University. I'm not a really food-enthusiast and a type of person who picky about food, but I'm happy to try new place to eat and hangout, capturing picture where i hang around and what i eat is what i love about. 

My BitsyBites is my very first blog and i have no passion on writing at all, but i will try to share with you some experiences and ideas for a great place to eat and hangout that i've already visited. I hope this blog will help you, because there is a person who said "believe sharing a meal with strangers strengthens us alland i totally agreed with him.

So, hope you enjoy reading this blog!

Stay hungry. Stay foolish,
Fairuz Zahra Salsabila | a Foolish Foodie

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment